- Overview: Experience some of the best drift diving Cozumel has to offer. All of the dive locations are within the Arrecifes de Cozumel National Marine Park and everything is strictly hands-off. - Highlights: First dive may be the Santa Rosa Wall. Second dive will be the captain's choice. - Notes: Limited to certified divers who have been on a dive within the last two years. Certified divers must present a valid certification "C" card in order to participate. Tank and weights are included for all divers; wetsuit is not included.
Experience some of the best drift diving Cozumel has to offer. Enjoy up to 200 feet of visibility in crystal-clear blue water, brilliant soft coral reefs, fantastic wall dives, and a spectacular marine life in the confines of the protected Arrecifes de Cozumel National Marine Park. First stop may be the Santa Rosa Wall where you can plunge 80 feet below the surface. Your second dive will be the captain's choice. Highlights:
• Drift-Diving: Plunge deep below the surface at Arrecifes de Cozumel Marine Park and see amazing marine life varieties.
• Arrecifes de Cozumel National Marine Park: See spectacular and brilliant coral formations at this protected marine park. What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Reef Shoes
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes Important Notes:
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Tank and weights are included for all divers, but wetsuit is not included.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.