OVERVIEW: Salsa making has never been so much fun! Enjoy a hands-on cooking experience, as two dancing chefs will teach you how to make a variety of authentic salsas and two margaritas. Eat and drink a variety of Mexican dishes that you will create. Once you have mastered your cooking skills, you will have the choice to relax on the beach, enjoy the hotel's pool or rent snorkel gear.
HIGHLIGHTS: Learn to make a variety of authentic salsas and two margaritas. Move and swing to the soulful sounds of salsa music. Relax on the beach, enjoy one of the hotel's pools, or rent snorkel gear. Ground transportation is provided by taxi to and from your ship.
NOTES: The minimum drinking age is 21.
The title says it all – learn to make salsa and margaritas and move to the sounds of salsa music.
- Enjoy a hands-on cooking experience - learn how to make a variety of authentic salsas and and authentic margaritas.
- Taste your culinary creations
- Move and swing to the soulful sounds of salsa music
- Relax on the beach, enjoy one of the hotel's pools, or rent snorkel gear
Salsa making has never been so much fun! Enjoy a hands-on cooking experience, where you will learn to make a variety of authentic Salsas. Follow along as TWO DANCING CHEFS instruct you how to make a Fiery Red Salsa, Tangy Green Salsa, Oaxacan Guacamole, Pico de Gallo, Mango/Melon Mix Salsa, and a delicious Dessert Salsa. Also learn how to make an authentic Margarita AND a frozen strawberry Margarita. Try an assortment of drinks, including all-you-can-drink lime and strawberry Margaritas, Jamaica Tea (Hibiscus Herbal Tea) and purified drinking water. Snack on your culinary creations with tasty cheese quesadillas, crispy taquitos and freshly fried corn chips. Once you have mastered your cooking skills, your Dancing Chef will have you moving and swinging to the uplifting sounds of Salsa Music!
The tour is located at a 4 star beach front resort, with stunning beach views and direct access to the beach as well as the largest swimming pool in Cozumel. After class you will have the choice to relax on the beach, enjoy one of the hotel's pools, rent snorkel gear from the onsite full service PADI dive shop and enjoy the superb marine life of the area.
So put on your chef hat and polish those dance shoes, because this tour has it all!
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- Cash for additional activities and food/drinks
- Bathing suit
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
What to Wear:
- Recommend wearing light clothing and comfortable shoes
- Please note that you must be minimum 5 years of age and accompanied by a paying adult to participate
- The minimum drinking age is 21 years.
- Lockers and towels are also available for an optional fee. Ground Transportation is provided to and from ship.
- Aquatic activities are not included however free time to enjoy the resort and the beach is provided.