Become one with nature on this kayaking eco-tour through Key West and Stock Island. Your knowledgeable guide will lead you through an aquatic maze of red and black mangroves past native plants and exotic birds. Look for stingrays, crabs, and other marine wildlife—you may even spot a school of tropical game fish churning up the water in a feeding frenzy. Enjoy an unforgettable expedition waterways deep in the Florida Key backwaters.
• Kayak Adventure: Paddle the clear waters of Key West and Stock Island in a comfortable high-back kayak.
• Guided Tour: Sit back and relax as your guide educates you on the important features of this natural habitat.
• Wildlife Watch: Spy native plants, exotic birds, and an array of tropical marine life.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
• Towel (from ship) What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing Important Notes:
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests with concerns should consult their personal physician.
• The kayak launch site includes bathrooms and changing rooms.
• All children 17 years of age and under must be accompanied by a paying adult.