OVERVIEW: This snorkel tour is a delightful way to spend your day in Grand Cayman and is suitable for beginner and experienced snorkelers! Explore Grand Cayman's underwater wonderland at two snorkeling locations.
HIGHLIGHTS: Board a motor cruiser for a short scenic cruise out to two snorkeling locations. The first is a majestic reef system, where you will swim with colorful tropical fish and marine life. The second stop is over a shallow ship wreck. Restrooms, shade, and snorkel equipment are included.
Explore one of the world’s premier living aquariums during this snorkeling adventure in Grand Cayman. After a scenic cruise, you'll get the chance to experience the multitude of marine species that inhabit the sprawling coral reefs near the coast of George Town. Next, you'll continue to a nearby shallow water ship wreck that has been transformed into an artificial reef. Remember to bring your waterproof camera to commemorate this colorful experience.
• Snorkeling Tour: Visit two snorkeling locations; a majestic reef system and a shallow shipwreck.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Reef socks/water shoes Important Notes:
• Face masks and snorkeling equipment are included in the price of this tour.
• This tour is not suitable for full-time wheelchair/motorized scooter users.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves, and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour — particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.