- Overview: Instead of waiting at the airport, see a little of Puerto Rico before heading home. Enjoy a guided walking tour of Old San Juan that includes many historical sites and multiple photo stops.
- Highlights: Walking tour of Old San Juan with a guided tour of San Felipe del Morro Fort. Tour concludes at the airport.
- Notes: For guests with domestic flights after 2:30 pm and international flights after 3:30 pm. For guests sailing on consecutive cruises, this tour will return to the vessel.
Instead of sitting at the airport waiting for your flight, take advantage of the opportunity to enjoy a guided walking tour of Old San Juan that includes many historical sites.
- Walking tour of Old San Juan
- Guided tour of San Felipe del Morro Fort
- Tour concludes at the airport
You'll meet onboard the vessel. When it’s your assigned time to disembark, you’ll collect your luggage and meet your tour guide outside the terminal building. Your luggage will be safety stored for the duration of your tour.
Then accompanied by your tour guide, you will take a short bus ride from the pier to the entrance of San Felipe del Morro Castle, where you will start your walking tour by visiting the inside of this magnificent castle, the San Felipe del Morro and its museum. Then you will enjoy an amazing view of San Juan Bay and continue walking through to the Ballaja Barracks Building.
You'll also have a visit of Quincentennial Square and San Jose Square. After exploring the great architecture of San Jose Church and its surroundings, you will go down to Cristo's Street through the narrow cobblestones streets and balconies onto San Juan Bautista Cathedral. There will be a photo stop at La Rogativa Monument before arriving at Cristo's Chapel. This tour concludes at the airport.
What to Bring:
- Sun protection
What to Wear:
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Please verify your flight time prior to booking. This tour is only available to guests with domestic flights departing from San Juan at 2:30 pm or later, and guests with international flights departing from San Juan at 3:30 pm or later.
- For guests sailing on consecutive cruises in San Juan, this tour will return to the vessel.