See Maine's rocky coastline and visit the charming village of Kennebunkport, summer home of the Bush family. You'll take a scenic drive through the village, passing Federal and Victorian style mansions built by wealthy sea captains and merchants in the 1700s and 1800s. Enjoy 1-1/2 hours free time at Dock Square, strolling past shops, galleries, restaurants, and pubs. On return, you'll see Walker's Point, "the summer White House", where both Presidents Bush hosted world leaders.Highlights:
• Maine Coastline: Wind through one lovely town after another with views of rugged ocean shores as you travel to Kennebunkport.
• Kennebunkport: Seasonal beauty year-round has made this village the favored vacation spot of the wealthy, including the presidential Bush family.
• Dock Square: Enjoy free time among lovely boutiques, antique stores, pubs, galleries, and restaurants in the center of Kennebunkport.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests will enjoy approximately 1-1/2 hours free time at Dock Square.