L. L. Bean Freeport Shopping Transfer - PW06
Internationally recognized as a world-class shopping destination, Freeport offers over 200 upscale outlets, designer shops and eclectic boutiques. The Freeport Village is the newest addition with retail shops and restaurants. Discover not only major brands like Ralph Lauren, but also Maine's renowned brands like Cole Haan and L.L. Bean. The town is home to the L.L. Bean Flagship store, which remains open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. Highlights:
• Freeport: Explore one of the best shopping towns in New England, with over 200 outlets, designer shops and eclectic boutiques.
• Freeport Village: Shop for recognized brands, including Crew, Brooks Brothers, Banana Republic, Burberry, Coach, Hartmann and Jones New York.
• L.L. Bean: Visit the flagship store established in 1912, that has kept its doors open 24/7 since 1950.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests will have approximately 3 hours of shopping time in Freeport.
• Due to the historic nature of Freeport Village not all shops are handicapped accessible.
• Guest will receive Map and discount coupons.