Talley-Ho! The Halifax Horse-Drawn Trolley will take you back into another era.
This 1 hour tour is a very relaxing horse-drawn trolley ride through Halifax. You'll trot past Cornwallis Park, the Church Built in a Day, the hospital district, the Public Gardens, Halifax Citadel National Historic Park, the Halifax Seaport, and more as your guide enlightens you on Halifax of the past and the city today.
Discover Halifax’s illustrious history, as you trot past city landmarks while on a relaxing, 1-hour horse-drawn trolley tour led by a knowledgeable guide. Saunter past Cornwallis Park, with its tribute statue to the city’s first governor, view the quaint Church Built in a Day, admire the lush Public Gardens and behold the prominent Citadel National Historic Park. Enjoy coastal views of Halifax Seaport and hear historic seafaring tales of the expansive natural harbor.
• Trolley Ride: A horse-drawn carriage takes you past statues, city landmarks and historic churches on this 1-hour tour.
• City Landmarks: Trot past the Public Gardens’ beautiful Victorian topiaries, the sprawling Citadel National Historic Park and bustling Halifax Seaport.
• Guided Commentary: Sit back and enjoy the ride across Halifax’s historic streets and hear fascinating tales from your guide.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• This is a 1-hour tour of Halifax, Nova Scotia.