On this narrated tour, embrace the variety that St. Maarten has to offer, as you spend some free time in the charming French capital and go on a lively cruise of the lagoon. Discover the island's history and key landmarks during the scenic ride to Marigot, where you can explore the shops, quaint streets, and cafes at your leisure. Onboard the double-deck boat, admire the views of luxury villas and mega-yachts while enjoying music, live entertainment, and complimentary tropical drinks.
• Double-Decker Boat: Relax to a calypso beat during a scenic lagoon cruise that features music, performances, and complimentary drinks.
• Narrated Island Drive: See beautiful beaches, charming villages, and landmarks such as the Great Salt Pond and Fort Louis.
• Marigot: Enjoy free time in the colorful capital of the French side, known for its quaint charm, cafes, and shops.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent What To Wear:
• Weather-appropriate light clothing
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Sunglasses and hat