Make your own plans for the morning without missing out on one of St. Maarten’s most beautiful beaches. Travel in air-conditioned comfort through part of the Dutch side and to Kim Sha Beach. A host will orient you to the amenities and escort you to your lounge chair. Enjoy a welcome rum or fruit punch and about two hours to swim in the bay, unwind, and play on the soft white sand.
• Kim Sha Beach: Swim, sun, and relax during the approximately two hours at the beach.
• There is a charge of $4.00 for sun umbrellas.
• Onsite Amenities: Welcome rum or fruit punch and reserved lounge chair included, with access to water sports and other services.
• Drive: Ride an air-conditioned comfort from the pier to Kim Sha Beach.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent
• Towel (from ship) What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under a cover-up or lightweight clothing Important Notes:
• Beach chair is included.
• Water sports, shops, and more are available for additional fees.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.