See Gothenburg’s leading landmarks and one of Europe’s foremost botanical gardens, with free time for shopping on Avenyn, Gothenburg’s grand main boulevard. You’ll see Gustav Adolf’s Square, home to the famous Gothenburg Opera House, and Gotaplatsen Square’s Poseidon Museum of Art, City Theater and Concert Hall. Visit Masthugg Church, with its landmark tower and hilltop views. Stroll the grounds of Gothenburg’s stunning Botanical Garden, displaying 16,000 plant and flowers from all over the world.
• City Tour: See Gotaplatsen and Gustav Adolf’s squares, Gothenburg’s cultural and civic hubs, with free time to explore.
• Masthugg Church: This chapel stands on a high hill with a 200-ft. clock tower and has spectacular city views.
• Botanical Garden: Explore acres of exotic plants and flowers, featuring Rhododendron Valley, the Japanese Glade and the Rock Garden.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses