Relax on a motor coach journey through the countryside on a narrated tour with free time in an old-fashioned Flemish village. You’ll see the huge walls that protected Bruges for centuries and stop at one of Flanders’ largest chocolate shops. Visit Damme, a small town that retains its historic charm. Browse a village bookstore, or relax in a cafe. You’ll also see Loppem Castle, a Neo-Gothic masterpiece surrounded by ponds and a shrubbery maze.
• Rural Flanders: See the farms, windmills and gently rolling landscapes of northern Belgium’s scenic countryside.
• Damme: This quaint village retains its historic charm with windmills, tree-lined roads, classic architecture, cafes and bookstores.
• Loppem Castle: Admire this perfectly preserved Neo-Gothic castle, ringed by beautiful parkland, ponds and a shrubbery maze.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• Amount of walking on this tour is at guest’s discretion.