Explore Boston’s rich history and vibrant culture on a guided city walking tour and stop by a famous watering hole for a complimentary cold beverage. Travel past historic churches, lush public gardens and the bustling Newberry Street shopping promenade. Sip wine, beer or soda at Bull & Finch Pub, which inspired the beloved TV show "Cheers". Admire Beacon Hill’s Federal-style row houses and the grandiose State House before strolling Quincy Market, a popular dining destination.
• Guided Walking Tour: Walk with a knowledgeable guide, passing historic churches, beautiful public gardens and Newbury Street shops.
• Bull & Finch Pub: Visit the bar that inspired the hit show Cheers, where you’ll enjoy a complimentary drink.
• Beacon Hill: Traverse brick sidewalks lined with row houses and view the gold-domed State House in this historic neighborhood.
• Quincy Market: This busy lunchtime spot has fast-food places, fine dining restaurants, outdoor merchant kiosks and lively street performers.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk for approximately 2 ½ hours (2 miles) and endure periods of standing.
• Guests should consider their physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Only the exterior of the Bull & Finch Pub resembles the set of the "Cheers" television show.