Discover the picturesque mountain and coastal villages of the Faroe Islands on a narrated scenic drive. Enjoy rugged countryside views en route to a panoramic photo stop from a high point over beautiful Eidi village. See “The Giant and the Hag” rock pillars rise from the sea, and 2,900-ft. Slaettaratindur, the tallest mountain in the Faroes. Pause for photos with views over Funningur village and the northern islands.
• Guided Drive: Enjoy views of verdant fjord countryside, with a photo stop overlooking the cottages at Eidi village.
• The Giant and the Hag: Learn the Faroe folk legend behind these two rock columns protruding from the sea.
• Slaettaratindur Mountain and Funningur: See the highest mountain in the Faroe Islands, with a photo stop overlooking Funningur village.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses