Sail past St. Maarten's picturesque seashore in a sleek catamaran, then snorkel in the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean Sea. Enjoy plenty of sun and fun on this leisurely tour that takes you past Fort Amsterdam, Little Bay, Cay Bay and Pelican Key. Snorkel through waters hued with turquoise as you explore coral reefs teeming with life. Eat a snack, dance to Caribbean music and bask in the sun before you return.
Sail past St. Maarten’s picturesque seashore on a sleek catamaran, then snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of the Caribbean Sea. Enjoy plenty of sun and fun on this leisurely tour that takes you past Fort Amsterdam, Little Bay, Cay Bay, and Pelican Key. Snorkel through waters hued with turquoise as you explore coral reefs teeming with life. Eat a snack, dance to Caribbean music, and bask in the sun before you return.
• Catamaran Ride: See Fort Amsterdam, Pelican Key, and Little Bay as your catamaran sails along St. Maarten’s picturesque seashore.
• Underwater Enchantment: Discover abundant marine life and breathtaking underwater views in and around a pristine coral reef.
• Beach Time: Swim in the ocean, try the catamaran’s water slide, relax on deck, or dance to lilting Caribbean music.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Waterproof camera
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from the ship)
• Insect repellent What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under a cover-up or lightweight clothing Important Notes:
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions, or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves, and sea currents.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests must be able to walk into the water to access beach.
• Snorkeling visibility and presence of marine life not guaranteed.
• Alcohol will only be served after all water activities are finished.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• Pregnant women should not select this tour.