Explore the magical underwater world of Cococay on an exciting one tank shallow water shore dive. See the beautiful coral reef before you as you dive to a depth of 40 feet. On your way down, catch a glimpse of parrot fish, grouper, trigger fish, stingrays and eagle rays, among other exotic marine life.
• Scuba Dive: Explore Cococay 40 feet below the surface and get up close and personal with its diverse marine life.
• PADI Instructor: Your guide will help you identify marine life and coral formations along the reef.
• Equipment Provided: Your gear includes regulator, B.C., mask, fins, snorkel, tank, and weights. Wetsuits are available for rent.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• PADI certification card
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
•Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Certified divers must present a valid certification “C” card.
• Certified divers must have been on a dive within the last two years.
• Equipment package includes regulator, B.C., mask, fins, snorkel, tank, and weights.
• Wetsuits are not included but are available for rent.
• Limited to certified divers with valid C card and one dive within past two years.