Travel to the west side of Curacao on a one-of-a-kind, hand painted Tropical Bus. The Beach Express takes you to the “other side” of the island where nature reigns and beaches are unspoiled. After a fun and relaxing ride, enjoy swimming in the beautiful Caribbean waters, snorkeling or just relaxing.
Climb aboard a one-of-a-kind, hand-painted bus for a scenic drive to Curacao's west coast. Your guide shares island history and lore as you pass plantation houses, mountain views and salt flats and see local wildlife such as flamingoes. At the beach, swim in the calm, pristine waters of the Caribbean, stroll the white sand, relax on a beach chair under a swaying palm or go snorkeling over a vibrant, colorful reef.Highlights:
• Unique Transportation: Enjoy the breeze and the lively commentary of your guide aboard a bright, hand-painted island bus.
• Scenic Ride: Travel west from Willemstad passing historic estates, salt flats, and other landscapes, with mountain and sea views.
• Beach Break: Swim in calm crystal-clear waters, stroll on the sand and relax on a chair in an unspoiled setting. What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship) What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Beach shoes Important Notes:
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• The transfer is via a former school bus that is not air conditioned.
• Tour not suitable for children under the age of 4.
• A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.