A glass bottom boat cruise is the best way to see this beautiful island from above and below the waves. You will cruise to the pristine Sea Gardens, and the Shipwreck of the "Vixen," a fantastic habitat for a variety of fish, and miles of coral reef. Once over the reef, your knowledgeable crew provides an entertaining and factual commentary on the mysterious civilizations of coral and fish that appear beneath you. Departing the reef, the boat will pause at the nearby sea grass beds, where you may spot a few of the many transient turtles that take refuge in this Mid Atlantic sanctuary. Enjoy a complimentary Rum swizzle or soft drink on the return cruise.
Explore the beautiful island of Bermuda from above and below the waves on a glass-bottom boat cruise. Your Captain relates little-known facts and insights about Bermuda's history, people and island life, as well as the coral cities inhabited by sub-tropical creatures below. Cruising to the pristine Sea Gardens, site of the sunken "Vixen", you’ll pause for some turtle spotting among sea grass beds. Enjoy a complimentary rum swizzle or soft drink on the return cruise.
• Glass Bottom Boat: Relax on spacious upper decks of a comfortable boat outfitted with large undersea viewing areas.
• Vixen Shipwreck: Pass the wreckage of a ship scuttled by the Royal Navy, now a habitat for amazing tropicalan abundance of fish.
• Sea Life: Spot sub-tropical fish and coral near a sunken ship and look for sea turtles in sea grass beds.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Boat also has a cash bar.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.