A tropical oasis awaits, hidden inside Bermuda's Royal Naval Dockyard. At Snorkel Park Beach you'll receive a wristband, providing access to Park amenities and watersports. Lounge chairs and an umbrella on a private beach will be waiting for your arrival. You can enjoy one hour of pleasure aboard a kayak or paddle boards, with use of snorkel gear all day. Swim, relax, snorkel a protected reef or play with the boats at your leisure.
• Snorkel Park Beach: Relax, swim, try a kayak or paddle boards, or, follow the snorkel trails.
• Amenities: Come and go all day! Enjoy full use of snorkel gear plus one-hour with a kayak or paddle boards.
• Beach Services: Refuel at the full service beach side bar and restaurant, or take advantage of additional water activities.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Change of clothes
• Towel (from ship)
• Reef shoes
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Wristbands may be invalidated if removed.
• Guests may use free public road train to and from Park.
• Coolers drinks and food not permitted on beach.
• Amenities: Lounge chair with shared umbrella, use of a 2-person kayak or paddle boards, full snorkel gear.
• Umbrellas based on double occupancy, 2 chairs per umbrella.
• Snorkel gear includes mask, fins, life jacket, or noodle.
• All equipment availability subject to weather conditions.
• Food and drink are not included in this package.
• Additional activities are available at an extra cost and are not part of the tour package.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Tour does not include transportation.
• Guest must walk approximately 600 yards from ship to Snorkel Park Beach.