The exciting and luxurious Atlantis Resort in Paradise Island is a fun getaway for the entire family. Among its most popular attractions is Ruins Lagoon, a recreation of the sunken streets of mythical Atlantis, and The Dig, a replica of an archeological excavation site. You will also visit Predator Lagoon to see sharks gliding alongside barracudas and other undersea creatures. Digest the grandiosity of the resort as you stroll the impeccable grounds at your leisure.
• Atlantis Resort: Stroll, explore, eat, shop and people-watch at one of the best family resorts on earth.
• The Dig: Your guided tour includes a visit to this replica of an archeological excavation site.
• Predator Lagoon: View sharks and barracudas, and enjoy a fascinating look at life in the ocean’s depths.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests requiring accessible transportation with ramp or lift are recommended to book tour in advance of the cruise in order to secure equipment. Accessible transportation will be at an additional cost.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.