Cruise from your ship to the quiet inlet of Flats Village and visit one of the oldest aquariums in the world, followed by absorbing exhibits exploring Bermuda’s natural evolution. At Bermuda Aquarium Museum and Zoo, marvel at the 140,000-gallon North Rock Exhibit, showcasing an enormous display of living coral, and see the recently installed Madagascar Exhibit. The Natural History Museum traces the geological formation of the island with informative displays, interactive exhibits, and audio/visual activities.
• Coastline Boat Ride: Admire views of Bermuda’s exquisite shoreline and learn fascinating facts about local landmarks.
• Aquarium Museum and Zoo: The aquarium and zoo protect hundreds of species of birds, mammals, reptiles, fish, and marine invertebrates.
• Natural History Museum: Explore Bermuda’s diversity of flora, fauna, and marine organisms, and the geological evolution of their habitats.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Admission is free for children under five (5) years.
• Some exhibits in the Aquarium will be unavailable due to renovations in progress.