Delight in Kings Wharf’s wonderful coastal scenery on a relaxing glass bottom boat cruise before plunging underwater to explore its coral reef landscapes. Enjoy panoramic vistas and calming sea breezes while gliding across turquoise waters to Turtle Cove. Glimpse swimming marine life and Bermuda’s colorful barrier reef onboard as you look through the vessel’s glass viewing windows. Jump head-first into dazzling crystal-clear waters to relish an up-close view of sea life and vibrant coral systems.
• Scenic Cruise: Enjoy panoramic coastal seascapes and calming ocean breezes while gliding across turquoise waters to Turtle Cove.
• Glass Bottom Boat: Glimpse swimming marine life and Bermuda’s colorful barrier reef through the vessel’s expansive viewing windows.
• Snorkeling: Plunge underwater and splash around the surface for an up-close view of sea life and vibrant coral reef landscapes.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.