OVERVIEW: Come for an adventure of a lifetime into the scenic natural wetlands of Florida for a fun filled educational tour.
HIGHLIGHTS: You will skim across the waters at speeds of 45 miles per hour into the scenic natural wetlands of Florida on this 30 minute airboat ride. The ride will be narrated using noise-cancelling voice-activated headsets. NOTES: This tour is only available to guests with flights from Orlando International Airport after 1:00 pm. - A minimum number of participants are required for this tour to operate; otherwise, the tour is subject to cancellation.
Navigate the scenic Florida wetlands on a thrilling airboat ride. Cruise across the St. John's River and into the dark waters as you learn about the wildlife around you. Discover natural wetlands and keep your eyes peeled for alligators, snakes, eagles, and hawks.
• Airboat Ride: Navigate the scenic Florida wetlands on a thrilling airboat ride.
• Wildlife Galore: Keep an eye out for alligators, turtles, snakes, cranes, egrets, and herons.
• Tour Narration: To ensure you get all the highlights, the ride will be narrated using noise-cancelling, voice-activated headsets.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellant What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes Important Notes:
• Women over 5 months pregnant and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• This tour available only to guests with flights departing from Orlando International Airport after 1 p.m. on the last day of the cruise.
• Participation limited but minimum required for tour to operate.