Take off on an adventure that combines high-speed excitement with incredible wildlife. Skim across the St. John’s River at speeds up to 45 mph as you explore the wetlands by airboat. See alligators, snakes, osprey, and turtles in their native habitat. Afterwards, meet the rare Florida Panther, black bears, gray wolves, and reptiles at Jungle Adventure Nature Park & Zoo. You won't want to miss the Park's replica Spanish fort, the Native American Indian Village, or feeding time for the alligators before your departure.
• Airboat Ride: Skim across the St. John’s River as you take in alligators, snakes, osprey, and turtles.
• Jungle Adventure Nature Park & Zoo: Meet rare wildlife and explore historic exhibits.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellant What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes Important Notes:
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.