On the Ghosts & Gravestones tour you'll hear tales of murder, ghosts & ghouls on the "trolley of the doomed". This tour is not for very young children. Wear comfortable shoes (some moderate walking). The tour will end back at the ship or at Quincy Market. For those guests ending at market, Old Town Trolley will provide complimentary transport back to the ship. Minimum age: 7 years.
Dig deep into Boston’s darker side as you visit two of the city’s oldest burial grounds, where famous Bostonians rest, and hear macabre ghost tales. Embark on a “frightseeing” trolley ride alongside a 17th-century gravedigger guide and walk around headstones in Copp’s Hill and Granary burial grounds. See the gravesites of patriot Paul Revere, politician Samuel Adams and American Revolution statesman John Hancock, and learn about the murderous Boston strangler and city-wide paranormal activity.
• Commentated Trolley Ride: Join a gravedigger on a "frightseeing” tour, where you’ll stroll around two of Boston’s oldest cemeteries.
• Burial Grounds: Visit Copp’s Hill and Granary, where patriots John Hancock, Paul Revere and Samuel Adams are laid to rest.
• Boston Legends: Listen to tales about the Boston strangler and paranormal encounters while on the “trolley of the doomed.”
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Weather appropriate clothing
• This tour requires a moderate amount of walking.