Departing Portland by motor coach, enjoy a scenic drive in route to the historic and charming coastal village of Kennebunkport and view Maine's famous rocky coastline. Guests will have approximately 1.5 hour of free time in Dock Square of Kennebunkport.
See Maine's rocky coastline and visit the charming village of Kennebunkport, summer home of the Bush family. You'll take a scenic drive through the village, passing Federal and Victorian style mansions built by wealthy sea captains and merchants in the 1700s and 1800s. Enjoy 1-1/2 hours free time at Dock Square, strolling past shops, galleries, restaurants, and pubs. On return, you'll see Walker's Point, "the summer White House", where both Presidents Bush hosted world leaders.Highlights:
• Maine Coastline: Wind through one lovely town after another with views of rugged ocean shores as you travel to Kennebunkport.
• Kennebunkport: Seasonal beauty year-round has made this village the favored vacation spot of the wealthy, including the presidential Bush family.
• Dock Square: Enjoy free time among lovely boutiques, antique stores, pubs, galleries, and restaurants in the center of Kennebunkport.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests will enjoy approximately 1-1/2 hours free time at Dock Square.