Ride the waves of the Bay of Labadee as a passenger on your own personal watercraft. Hold on tight as your driver steers and veers through the water all amid the stunning Haitian scenery. Hop on and relish the exhilaration of this excursion.
• Bay of Labadee: Enjoy Haiti's glorious coastline, with blue skies and green vegetation offset by lapis and turquoise waters.
• Wave Jet: Take a thrilling 50 minute ride aboard a Wave Jet as your driver takes you through the Caribbean "fast lane".
• Safety Briefing: Your SeaTrek instructor will provide a short but thorough training session before takeoff.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• No alcohol can be consumed before the tour.
• Maximum 1 driver and 1 passenger per personal watercraft.
• Passenger and driver must apply for individual bookings at the same time.
• Minimum age to drive is 16 years with a valid driver's license.
• Guest passengers between 10 and 15 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.