Fly down the coast of St. Maarten in a high-speed power rafting boat for an exhilarating ride around the island. Your narrated power-boat ride takes you through Simpson Bay Lagoon, stopping along the way for snorkeling and a second stop to relax at a white-sand beach.
• Power Boating: Board a high-speed power rafting boat for a foam-flying adventure down the coast into Simpson Bay Lagoon.
• Beach Time: Enjoy swimming and relaxing on a white-sand beach.
• Snorkeling: Explore coral reefs teeming with colorful fish as you snorkel at Creole Rock or Green Cay.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Comfortable shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions, or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves, and sea currents.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements. This tour is not appropriate for guests with neck or back injuries.