OVERVIEW: Discover a side of CocoCay few others do - its underwater world. On this one-tank, shallow water shore dive, you will explore colorful coral reef as you dive a maximum depth of 40 feet. Your SeaTrek instructor will help you identify the various marine life and coral formations the reef has to offer.
HIGHLIGHTS: Scuba dive in the crystal clear waters of CocoCay. Tank and weight belt is included for all divers.
NOTES: Medical restrictions apply. Only tank and weights are included. Certified divers must present a valid certification "C" card in order to participate. This tour is limited to certified divers who have been on a dive within the last two years.
Discover a side of CocoCay few others do - its underwater side. This is a one-tank, shallow water shore dive. You will explore a colorful coral reef as you dive a maximum depth of 40 feet.
- Scuba dive in the crystal clear waters of CocoCay
- Tank and weight belt included.
Experience the crystal clear waters of CocoCay on a one-tank shallow water shore dive. You will begin your dive in waist-deep water and continue on to a maximum depth of 40 feet as you explore colorful coral reef. Your PADI Instructor will help you identify the various marine life and coral formations the reef has to offer. You may see aquatic life such as parrot fish, grouper, trigger fish, stingrays, and eagle rays.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- Waterproof camera
- SCUBA equipment
- Sun protection
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit
- Certified divers must present a valid certification card in order to participate.
- This is limited to certified divers who have been on a dive within the last two years.
- Equipment package includes tank and weights. Guest must bring all other equipment or book ZC04 which includes dive equipment.
- Wetsuit is not included but is available for rent for an extra fee.
- Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.