- Overview: Enjoy a catamaran ride on your way to some of the best snorkeling in the Caribbean before having time at the Playa Mia Grand Beach Park where you can enjoy complimentary beverages, a snack lunch, and over 20 services and attractions.
- Highlights: Snorkel the Palancar and Columbia Reefs. Cruise to the Playa Mia Grand Beach Park. Complimentary beverages and snack lunch.
- Notes: To participate in this tour, guest must be a good swimmer and in good health. Guests must be a minimum of 18 years of age to consume alcoholic beverages and a photo I.D. is required. The sharing of food and beverages is not permitted.
The adventure begins as you board a catamaran for the ride to Cozumel's National Marine Park, for snorkeling at the Palancar and Columbia Reefs. Following snorkeling, enjoy a scenic cruise to Playa Mia Grand Beach Park. Complimentary beverages, snack lunch, kayaks, and over 20 services and attractions are included in this tour package.
- Board a catamaran for the ride to Cozumel's National Marine Park
- Snorkel the Palancar and Columbia Reefs
- Cruise to the Playa Mia Grand Beach Park.
- Complimentary beverages, a snack lunch, and over 20 services and attractions
Your adventure begins as you board a catamaran for the ride to Cozumel National Marine Park, one of the best snorkeling sites in Mexico. You will drift snorkel and discover all the beautiful coral formations and colorful marine life this spectacular reef has to offer. Water depth ranges from 10 to 40 feet. Your PADI certified dive masters will provide you with professional equipment and advice on how to fully enjoy your experience. After snorkeling, enjoy a scenic boat ride and complimentary beverages as you cruise to the Playa Mia Grand Beach Park.
At Playa Mia, enjoy complimentary beverages, a snack, and over 20 services and attractions which include hammocks, swimming pool, sailboat, kayaks, water trampoline, Iceberg Mountain, paddle boats, shopping center, underwater Mayan City, and more.
As the catamaran leaves the dock, the fun continues with complimentary beverages and music while you enjoy your boat ride back to the pier.
Other activities such as other water sports rental, outdoor massage, hair braiding, temporary tattoo, and more are available for an additional cost, however these activities are not sanctioned by the cruise line and as such, guests participating in one or all of these activities do so at their own risk.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
- Bio-degradable sunscreen, sunglasses, and hat
- Cash (most stores accept US dollars and credit cards)
What to Wear:
- Comfortable beach wear, bathing suit, and sandals
- To participate in this tour, guests must be a good swimmer and in good health
- Guests must be a minimum of 18 years of age to consume alcoholic beverages and a photo I.D. will be required
- The sharing of food and beverages is not permitted
- Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions, blood pressure or pregnant guests are not allowed. Guests taking any medication that might impair regular movement and body activity such as anti depressants, beta-blockers and base (vein) constrictors are not allowed. Guests with any medical concerns should consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
Commencing on December 1st 2012, you can explore the brand new Water Park with the Buccaneer’s Bay kids area, Oasis Island Pool & the 200-foot long Twin Twister Waterslides, included in this tour.