Two majestic Percherons will pull your trolley through one of Victoria's oldest residential neighborhood as you start your tour of this charming capital city. Your tour will take you past Beacon Hill Park, the Inner Harbor and along the scenic waterfront drive. Your trolley is open-sided, reminiscent of days gone by and for your full viewing pleasure. Warm blankets for your comfort and a canvas topper on the trolley will protect you from sun or rain as you wind your way through town at a horse-drawn pace.
Two majestic Percherons pull your open-sided trolley through the charming city of Victoria. You’ll see classic tall ships and sleek sailing vessels at the Inner Harbor and meander through the historic neighborhood of James Bay during the one-hour trolley tour. Continue to Beacon Hill Park and take in the beauty of the colorful wild flowers and lush foliage. Your scenic splendors include the Olympic Mountains and the Strait of Juan de Fuca.
• Horse Drawn Trolley: Take a picturesque ride through Victoria neighborhoods, with views of the Inner Harbor and Olympic Mountains.
• James Bay: See the old world architecture of the Parliament buildings.
• Beacon Hill Park: Aborb the beauty of lush foliage and gorgeous wild flowers and in this 154-acre haven.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Warm clothes
• Warm blankets and a canvas topper on the trolley protect you from sun or rain.
• Guests must be able to negotiate a 2-foot step up into the trolley.