- Overview: Spend your day sunbathing on a white sandy beach and swimming in the waters of the Caribbean Sea at Playa Mia. Tour includes transportation, complimentary domestic drinks, international buffet, and over 20 attractions and services such as bungee trampoline, ping-pong tables, kayaks, paddle boats, and much more.
- Highlights: Spend the day at Playa Mia Grand Beach Park. International buffet and domestic drinks included. Enjoy over 20 fun attractions.
- Notes: Wear your bathing suit, and bring a towel and cash.
Looking for a memorable experience while sunbathing on a white sandy beach and swimming in the turquoise crystal clear waters of the Caribbean Sea? At Playa Mia Grand Beach Park, you can find it all! This excursion will take you to the ideal place for a fun and relaxing day at the finest beach club of Cozumel.
- Spend the day at Playa Mia Grand Beach Park
- Included are transportation, complimentary domestic drinks, international buffet, and over 20 fun attractions
- Additional activities are available at a nominal fee
Enjoy comfortable air-conditioned bus ride transportation to and from Playa Mia, complimentary domestic drinks, and exquisite self-service international buffet. Over 20 attractions and services will be available to you such as access to the underwater Mayan City, shopping center, beach umbrella, swimming pool, hammocks, lounge chairs, volleyball and soccer court, bungee trampoline, ping pong tables, kids club and playground, restrooms and dressing rooms, kayaks, paddle boats, sailboats, water trampoline, water bicycles, floating mats, and the amazing iceberg water mountain.
Also available at a nominal fee are a diving tour with professional equipment and certified dive masters, other water sport rentals, snorkel gear, outdoor massage, hair braiding, temporary tattoos, lockers, towels, long distance phone service, ceramic painting, and more.
Once you have cherished your leisure time at the beach, you will be comfortably taken back to the cruise ship docking pier.
Playa Mia Grand Beach Park is not just another beach…It is the best beach tour!
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
- Cash for shopping (most stores accept US dollars and credit cards)
- Sun protection, insect repellant
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit
Commencing on December 1st 2012, you can explore the brand new Water Park with the Buccaneer’s Bay kids area, Oasis Island Pool & the 200-foot long Twin Twister Waterslides, included in this tour.