Explore Bermuda’s undersea environment on a SNUBA diving adventure beneath Bermuda’s crystal-clear waters. Learn how to breathe underwater, without the need for heavy and cumbersome dive gear, when you take a brief lesson on the SNUBA shallow-water dive system. Then, discover the wonders of a coral reef filled with colorful marine life, as you participate in a guided SNUBA dive. Afterwards, swim, snorkel or savor a complimentary beverage as you relax on the beach.
• SNUBA Lesson: Certified dive professionals teach you how to use equipment designed for safe breathing in shallow waters.
• Dive Bermuda: Your guide leads you on a dive to a coral reef where a stunning underwater world awaits.
• Beach Time: Rest on the beach after your dive, or venture back to the water for swimming or snorkeling.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Prior diving experience is not required.
• Participation subject to satisfactory completion of medical questionnaire.
• Guests must know how to swim.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.