Enjoy a once in a lifetime opportunity to meet these playful creatures up close and in person. This experience includes a 10 minute introduction and 20 minutes dolphin time. For the first half, you'll sit in a small group on a submerged platform where the dolphins come right up to your lap and have hands-on time. The rest takes place in deeper water where you'll see the dolphins swimming under and around you, watch them through a mask and experience more interaction with them. Guests are requested to check in at the Dolphin Quest facility 30 minutes prior to scheduled tour time.
Swim and dive with playful, friendly dolphins in both shallow and deep water. You’ll start in a small group on a submerged platform where dolphins swim right up to your lap. Then move to deeper water where you can watch through a mask as dolphins swim beside and beneath you. Swimming is done on the surface; there is no underwater diving involved. After your swim, enjoy a visit to the National Museum of Bermuda.
• Safety: Trained instructors teach you how to behave with the dolphins, and introduce you to the platform and equipment.
• Shallow and Deep: You’ll start from a submerged platform, then watch playful dolphins in deeper water while wearing a mask.
• National Museum of Bermuda: See exhibits and collections at the Keep Fort and learn about Bermuda’s history and marine resources.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel from ship
• Change of clothes
What to Wear:
• Swim suit under cover up
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Light clothing
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests must wear lifejackets throughout program.
• Admission to National Museum of Bermuda within the Keep included.
• Guests should check in at Dolphin Quest facility 30 minutes prior to scheduled time.
• Guests must be able to get in and out of water without assistance, and be aware of their physical limitations while swimming with wild animals.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.