Explore Bermuda’s picturesque coastline and British-Colonial landmarks on a scenic taxi-ride tour along the island nation’s famed South Shore. Drive past stunning pink-sand beaches and cross the 17th-century Somerset Bridge — the world’s smallest drawbridge. Stop to take photos at the 117-foot tall Gibbs Hill Lighthouse, a reassuring beacon to vessels far out at sea. In the capital city of Hamilton, shop for souvenirs in the stylish boutiques on Front Street for about 30 minutes.
• Bermuda Taxi Tour: Pass near the Royal Naval Dockyard and absorb views of blue skies, turquoise waters and pink-sand beaches.
• Gibbs Hill Lighthouse: Take pictures of a 117-foot, cast-iron lighthouse whose beam is visible 40 miles out to sea.
• Hamilton: You will have about 30 minutes to dine or shop in fashionable boutiques along Front Street in the capital city of Bermuda.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with mobility challenges should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Groups may be combined or split to meet limits of passenger accommodations in taxis.
• Tour sequence may vary.