Get acquainted with the Royal Naval Dockyard and Bermuda's West End while sightseeing by taxi. See historic buildings and ocean vistas enroute to the bustling city of Hamilton. Your tour ends with leisure time in Hamilton before returning to your ship via taxi. Taxis carry a minimum/maximum of 6 persons per vehicle; passenger groups may be combined or split to meet this requirement.
Explore Bermuda’s picturesque coastline and British-Colonial landmarks on a scenic taxi-ride tour along the island nation’s famed South Shore. Drive past stunning pink-sand beaches and cross the 17th-century Somerset Bridge — the world’s smallest drawbridge. Stop to take photos at the 117-foot tall Gibbs Hill Lighthouse, a reassuring beacon to vessels far out at sea. In the capital city of Hamilton, shop for souvenirs in the stylish boutiques on Front Street.
• Bermuda Taxi Tour: Pass near the Royal Naval Dockyard and absorb views of blue skies, turquoise waters and pink-sand beaches.
• Gibbs Hill Lighthouse: Take pictures of a 117-foot, cast-iron lighthouse whose beam is visible 40 miles out to sea.
• Hamilton: Browse, dine or shop in fashionable boutiques along Front Street in the capital city of Bermuda.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with mobility challenges should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests receive complimentary pass for return to ship via taxi.
• Groups may be combined or split to meet limits of passenger accommodations in taxis.
• Tour sequence may vary.