Embark on a dynamic city tour of Kings Wharf as you ride on a two-wheeled Segway vehicle past the Royal Naval Dockyard’s historic sites. Learn how to use and navigate your self-balancing personal electric vehicle before setting out through town. Explore Bermuda’s maritime history on a journey through the Royal Naval Dockyard, as you see glassblowing shops at the Clocktower Mall, Casemates Prison, a rum cake factory and Victualling Yard, the heart of naval operations.
• Guided Segway Tour: Learn how to use and navigate your self-balancing personal electric vehicle before traversing Kings Wharf’s quaint streets.
• Royal Naval Dockyard: Explore the fascinating maritime history of the British base, which was a stronghold during numerous modern wars.
• Historic Sites: See Clocktower Mall’s shops and rum cake factory, visit Casemates Prison and Victualling Yard, center of naval operations.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be at least 16 years, weigh no less than 100 pounds and no more than 260 pounds to participate in this tour.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour particularly tours categorized as strenuous.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.