Embark on a dynamic city tour of Kings Wharf as you ride on a two-wheeled Segway vehicle past the Royal Naval Dockyard’s historic sites. Learn how to use and navigate your self-balancing personal electric vehicle before setting out through town. Explore Bermuda’s maritime history on a journey through the Royal Naval Dockyard, as you see glassblowing shops at the Clocktower Mall, Casemates Prison, a rum cake factory and Victualling Yard, the heart of naval operations.
• Guided Segway Tour: Learn how to use and navigate your self-balancing personal electric vehicle before traversing Kings Wharf’s quaint streets.
• Royal Naval Dockyard: Explore the fascinating maritime history of the British base, which was a stronghold during numerous modern wars.
• Historic Sites: See Clocktower Mall’s shops and rum cake factory, visit Casemates Prison and Victualling Yard, center of naval operations.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
•Guests must be at least 16 years, weigh no less than 100 pounds and no more than 260 pounds to participate in this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting this tour.