Join a coastal sightseeing cruise around the many islands once known as the Devil's Isles. Your catamaran will anchor at an island hideaway where you may choose to swim, snorkel or kayak the nearby reefs, or just relax onboard. Floats, snorkel gear, and kayaks are included. Bring your swimsuit, towel, and a smile! Water shoes are recommended and shoes must be worn if walking on the rocks.
Relax and enjoy a power catamaran sightseeing cruise around the many islands once known as the Devil's Isles. Fun and informative commentary from your local guide introduces you to the area as your cruise winds around scenic shorelines and picturesque bays, anchoring at an island hideaway surrounded by secluded little beaches and vibrant coral reef. Swim, snorkel, paddleboard or kayak the nearby reefs, or just relax onboard and enjoy a complimentary beverage.
• Power Catamaran Cruise: See beautiful coves and idyllic bays on your way to an island getaway.
• Devil's Isles: Cruise past dangerous Bermuda reefs that have threatened sea-faring vessels for centuries.
• Island Hideaway: Relax, swim, snorkel, paddleboard or kayak, or visit the Dark "n Stormy Boat Bar for a complimentary beverage.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Water shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Access to water and beach via a three step-boarding ladder.
• Shoes must be worn if walking on the rocks.
• Guests wishing to partake in water activities should be able to swim.
• Floats, snorkel gear, kayaks, paddleboards and beverages are included.
• Guests must be of legal age in order to drink alcohol.
• A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.