Get the best of Bermuda's history, eco-attractions and nautical heritage both from the land and sea. Begin with views of Bermuda's coastline as your experienced Captain provides informative commentary of the island as you cruise from your ship into the quiet inlet of Flats Village. Arriving at the Bermuda Aquarium, Museum and Zoo you'll see the 140,000 gallon North Rock Exhibit, the first living coral exhibit of this scale in the world! Trace Bermuda's geological formation at the Natural History Museum and explore the newly opened Madagascar Exhibit. Children under 5 are free of charge.
Cruise from your ship to the quiet inlet of Flats Village and visit one of the oldest aquariums in the world, followed by absorbing exhibits exploring Bermuda’s natural evolution. At Bermuda Aquarium Museum and Zoo, marvel at the 140,000-gallon North Rock Exhibit, showcasing an enormous display of living coral, and see the recently installed Madagascar Exhibit. The Natural History Museum traces the geological formation of the island with informative displays, interactive exhibits, and audio/visual activities.
• Coastline Boat Ride: Admire views of Bermuda’s exquisite shoreline and learn fascinating facts about local landmarks.
• Aquarium Museum and Zoo: The aquarium and zoo protect hundreds of species of birds, mammals, reptiles, fish, and marine invertebrates.
• Natural History Museum: Explore Bermuda’s diversity of flora, fauna, and marine organisms, and the geological evolution of their habitats.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Admission is free for children under five (5) years.
• Some exhibits in the Aquarium will be unavailable due to renovations in progress until September 2015.