Golf on exquisitely landscaped greens set against the lapis waters of the Atlantic at Bermuda’s world-renowned Turtle Hill Golf Club. Choose your clubs carefully and mind the wind factor as you tee off for 18 challenging holes at this 2,684-yard, par 3 course, with dramatic elevation changes, multiple water hazards, and panoramic ocean views. Bring your own clubs or check the pro shop for rentals. Your greens fee and a shared cart are covered.
• Turtle Hill Golf Club: This challenging course hosts the annual Bacardi World Par 3 Championship Tournament.
• Go Golfing: Play at one of the world’s most beautiful and daunting courses — greens fees and a shared cart included.
• Turtle Hill Rentals: Choose top-of-the line clubs and other necessities at the well-stocked pro shop.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Soft-spike golf shoes
What to Wear:
• Proper golf attire: Collared shirts, tailored pants, Bermuda length shorts (jeans are not allowed)
• Hat and sunglasses
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Transportation not included.
• Taxis available near pier.