The catamaran departs from cruise terminal and sails to West coast of the island. The catamaran anchors off at Boca Cathalina for swimming and snorkeling for about 45 minutes followed with a 10 minute sail to the second stop, the Antilla for swimming and snorkeling. Afterwards the catamaran sails leisurely back to the cruise terminal while rum punch is served. Equipment is provided. An adult must accompany children.
Experience the beauty of Aruba in and on the water on a fun and relaxing sail to two distinct snorkel sites. With the catamaran anchored nearby, explore a colorful reef at a depth of about 15 feet. A short sail away, in 60 feet of water, rests a famous WWII-era wreck filled with schools of fish and other marine life. Back onboard, enjoy the wind, music and complimentary drinks on the return to port.Highlights:
• Scenic Sail: Relax on the cruise out to the snorkel sites, enjoying complimentary drinks and music on the return.
• Boca Catalina: Enjoy about 45 minutes snorkeling in the waters of a vibrant, thriving reef.
• Shipwreck Site: Discover the colorful varieties of fish that inhabit the Antilla, a German cargo vessel scuttled in WWII. What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship) What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses Important Notes:
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• All snorkel equipment is provided.
• Complimentary drinks include rum punch, juices and sodas.
• A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.