Tour the province of Cadiz - from it's dry coastal borders to the cultivated vineyards of Jerez de la Frontera in complete comfort. Leaving the city, you'll pass monuments and landmarks of historical Cadiz, including Monument to the Constitution of 1812; Cadiz Cathedral, with its mix of Baroque, Rococo and neoclassical architectural styles; and the 1st-century BC Roman theater. Then discover Jerez, and learn about its world-famous sherry on a "bodega" tour with three glasses of wine.
• Constitution Monument: Note the impressive architecture and monumental sculptures in bronze and stone, representing principles of Spain's Constitution.
• Cadiz to Jerez: Watch the landscape change from dry coastlands outside Cadiz, to fertile grape growing lands near Jerez.
• Sherry Cellar Tour: Visit a sherry "bodega" and enjoy a sample, while learning about grape cultivation and sherry production.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/Credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Tour proceeds approximately 1/4-mile over even and cobblestone surfaces.
• Tour is designed for full-time wheelchair users.
• Space permitting, guests with other mobility challenges may participate.
• Tour can only be secured in advance of cruise on a first come - first served basis.
• Minimum participation required for tour to operate.
• Vehicles are adapted with an access ramp (or lift where available).
• Guests must be seated in a wheelchair or scooter when using ramp or lift.
• Guests must provide Height, Length, Width, and Weight of wheelchair or scooter when booking tour.
• Guests must contact Shore Excursions department in advance of cruise to secure availability and departure email@example.com