OVERVIEW: Enjoy an airboat ride through the central Florida Everglades with alligator sightings and a wildlife show. This is a great tour for families and a destination highlight for visitors to Florida.
HIGHLIGHTS: After your transfer to a 100 year old fishing camp, you'll enjoy a wildlife show. Then board an 17 passenger airboat for a guided tour through the Everglades. After the airboat adventure, sample fresh cooked gator tail and enjoy a soft drink before returning to the ship.
NOTES: If guests would like to have their picture taken while holding an animal, a $5 donation is requested.
Enjoy an airboat ride through the central Florida Everglades with alligator sightings and a wildlife show. This is a great tour for families and a destination highlight for visitors to Florida.
- Airboat ride in the Florida Everglades – alligator sightings
- Wildlife show
- Sample alligator tail and soft drink
Enjoy the central Florida Everglades as you are transferred to a fishing camp that is over 100 years old. You will then be treated to a live wildlife show before you board a fast-moving airboat that seems to fly over water for a tour of the central Everglades. On the 17 passenger airboat, your eco-guides will show you Florida alligators and a huge assortment of wildlifef. After your airboat adventure, you can sample fresh cooked alligator tail and wash it down with a soft drink.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port.
- Cash for additional snacks, souvenirs and photos
What to Wear:
- Recommend wearing light clothing and comfortable shoes
- If guests would like to have their picture taken while holding an animal, a $5 donation is requested.
- Cash bar is available, as is gift shop.
- Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour. Guests who have concerns should consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.