- Overview: Take in the breathtaking views of Haiti's beautiful, mountainous north coast. Get some sun, go for a swim, snorkel, or relax listening to the sounds of the islands.
- Highlights: Enjoy a scenic cruise on a catamaran along Haiti's breathtaking coastline. Experience a guided snorkel tour.
Take in the breathtaking views of Haiti's beautiful, mountainous north coast. Get some sun, go for a swim, snorkel, or relax listening to the sounds of the islands.
- Enjoy a scenic cruise on a catamaran along Haiti's breathtaking coastline
- Experience a guided snorkel tour
Hop aboard a double deck catamaran for a scenic cruise along Haiti's breathtaking coastline on your way to snorkeling reefs. Your professional snorkel instructors will provide a guided snorkel tour and fish feeding for a fun and interactive marine life experience. All snorkel equipment is provided along with instructions to ensure snorkelers of all experience levels have a fun filled snorkel safari. After an hour of snorkeling, come back onboard for complimentary rum or fruit punch and some great island tunes. Whether you come aboard to snorkel, sunbathe or swim, you're sure to enjoy yourself!
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship).
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
- Sun protection
- Waterproof camera
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit
- Minimum age for the consumption of alcohol is 21 years. Valid photo ID may be requested.
- Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements. Guests who have concerns should consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.