Not quite ready to say goodbye? Neither are we. With our new Stay Awhile program, you can extend the last day of your cruise – remain onboard and continue to enjoy everything the ship has to offer before your later departure.
Not quite ready to say goodbye? Neither are we. With our new Stay Awhile program, you can extend the last day of your cruise – remain onboard and continue to enjoy everything the ship has to offer before your later departure. We’ll handle your luggage while you enjoy a late breakfast or lunch at Windjammer café; pamper yourself at the spa; relax on the pool deck – the ship is yours. So relax, kick back, and stay awhile.Highlights:
• Stay Awhile program: Relax, get a bite to eat and take your time on departure day.What to Bring:
• Small bag with personal belongings
• Credit CardsWhat to Wear:
• Comfortable Clothing
• Swimsuit (if planning to use pool)Important Notes:
• Guests cannot remain in their staterooms after 8:30 a.m.
• Guests will have access to all public lounges and the pool deck.
• Guests who have previously purchased a beverage package will have the Royal Refreshment soda package on departure day.
• Guests who have previously purchased an internet package will continue to have access on departure day.
• Please note that no exit and re-entry to the ship will be permitted on departure day.
• For your convenience, personal credit cards will be accepted for onboard purchases throughout the day.
• Luggage will be given a special tag and will be handled by the staff onboard; guests should only keep small bag with personal belongings.
• Private and group transportation is available.
• Guests who have booked transfers through Royal Caribbean will have the option to request a later transfer upon signing-up for the Stay Awhile Program.
• An additional fee of 5EUR ($6USD) will apply for each luggage piece.