Come experience the exciting new sport of paddle boarding! You will love the feeling of standing on your personal “magic carpet” as you paddle across the crystal blue waters surrounding Cozumel.
- Learn how to paddle board and then try out your new skills
- Enjoy a guided snorkel in the Caribbean Sea
- Relax on the beach or at the pool and return at your leisure
Your adventure starts with a short taxi ride to the fabulous Club Cozumel Caribe on the beautiful north side of the island. Here you will be met by your expert guides and receive instructions on paddle boarding. Next you are off to enjoy an amazing 45 minute paddle along the beautiful coastline. Paddle boarding is for everyone and you can choose whether you stand or sit as you enjoy this unique experience.
After your paddle, you will receive snorkel equipment and follow your guide into the island’s premier snorkel area. You will love the incredible underwater views and the clouds of colorful tropical fish.
You are welcome to stay and enjoy the beach, pool, bar, and restaurant for as long as you would like. Return transportation is available at regularly scheduled intervals.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- Sun protection including sunglasses
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
-Cash for drinks / snacks and souvenirs
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit
- Not recommended for pregnant women or guests who have recently had surgery or who have heart or respiratory conditions, or guests taking any medication that carries a warning of any impairment of any physical or mental abilities.
- Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour. Guests who have concerns should consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.