Spend the day unwinding on Grand Cayman’s legendary Seven Mile Beach. Feel the refreshing tropical breeze off the water and crunch your toes into the powder soft sand. Take advantage of kayaks, snorkeling, and other watersport rentals available, and cool off in the crystal-clear Caribbean. Hungry? No worries! Your paradise for the day is steps from a full bar and restaurant. If life’s a beach, it doesn’t get any better than this one.
• Seven Mile Beach: Enjoy your day at one of Grand Cayman's most famous beach destinations.
• Complimentary Amenities: Soak up the sun with a complimentary drink from the bar and lounge chair.
• Water activities: For those who prefer a more active day, kayaks, snorkel equipment and beach floats are available.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship) What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing Important Notes:
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Changing facilities, fresh water showers, and a bar and restaurant are all on site for your convenience.
• Watersport equipment rentals, full service bar, and restaurant are available at an additional cost and are not part of the tour package.
• Participation in additional activities is at the guest's discretion and judgment.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.-
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour — particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.