Join a fun-filled 1 hour of snorkelling at the EX USS KITTIWAKE WRECK SITE the Cayman Islands newest shipwreck snorkel site.
The snorkel is in the Kittiwake Marine park, where all guests will receive a commemorative wrist band of the USS Kittiwake, a 251 ft submarine rescue vessel, sunk in 56 feet of water.
Plunge into the clear waters of the Cayman Islands for a fun-filled, 1-hour snorkeling excursion at the USS Kittiwake wreck site. The 251-foot submarine rescue vessel sunk in water 56-feet deep. Its top deck is only 4 feet from the surface. You'll see moray eels, lobsters and sea turtles. All guests will receive a commemorative wristband. Afterward, sit back and relax on your cruise along Seven Mile Beach back to the cruise ship.
• Snorkeling: Enjoy a 1-hour snorkeling adventure at the USS Kittiwake wreck site and see moray eels, lobsters and sea turtles.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel from ship
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes Reef shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.