Explore the coastline of Bermuda and visit the capital city of Hamilton on a leisurely boat tour. Cruising along Bermuda’s picturesque shores, you’ll get humorous and informative commentary from the crew, as you pass Gibbs Hill Lighthouse, Royal Naval Dockyard and the exclusive homes of Millionaire’s Row. Docking at Hamilton’s waterfront, enjoy two hours exploring or shopping in stylish boutiques on Front Street, opt for a one hour guided walking tour of the city, with one hour of free time for shopping, or take a complimentary transfer and head to the Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute.
• Bermuda Boat Ride: See coastal highlights, including Millionaire’s Row, Royal Naval Dockyard and Gibbs Hill Lighthouse.
• Hamilton: Enjoy two hours of free time to explore Bermuda’s historic capital, find lunch, or go on a one hour guided walking tour of the city with one hour of free time for shopping.
• Discounted Admission: Non-shoppers may opt for a visit to Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute, with approximately one hour to browse exhibits.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Shirts and shoes are required while in Hamilton City.
• Cash bar available for cruise duration.
• There is limited shopping availability on Sundays and during public holidays.
• Travelers Price Card and City Map provided to participants, allowing for discounts and gifts at select locations island wide.