Overview: Your cruise to Falmouth would not be complete until you visit the beautiful white sand of Red Stripe Beach. Just 10 minutes from the Falmouth Cruise Ship Port. Enjoy the warm Jamaican waters. Showers and restrooms available. Food and beverages available for purchase.
Your cruise to Falmouth will not be complete until you visit the beautiful white sand of Red Stripe Beach.
Relax or swim in the warm Jamaican ocean or just sit at the Red Stripe Bar and Grill where you can watch the day go by.
Red Stripe Beach is approximately 10 minutes away from the Falmouth Cruise Ship Port. Red Stripe Beach is the place for total relaxation where you can soak up the rays of the sun and jump into the warm Jamaican waters to cool off or just lounge under one of our willow trees while you enjoy the ambiance and scenery of Red Stripe Beach. When you have had enough, showers are available to you if you so desire, then board your bus that will take you back to the Falmouth Cruise Ship Port.
What to Bring:
- Never leave the ship without your Sea Pass and Photo Identification.
- Sun Block
- Money or Credit Card for Incidentals
What to Wear:
- Wear your swim suit or bring it with you.
- Changing rooms available.
- Food and beverages are available for purchase at the Red Stripe Bar & Grill.
- Beach chairs and floats are available for rental.
- Guests have the option to remain at the beach longer and return to the ship by way of the hourly transfer.