Explore Miami’s illustrious history and vibrant international culture in the comfort of a double decker bus before being escorted to the airport for your flight. Delight in panoramic city skyline views while traveling alongside an informative guide. See the trendy Art Deco District in South Beach, pass through ritzy Coral Gables, admire towering downtown high rises, glimpse bohemian Coconut Grove, and learn about historic Little Havana’s Calle Ocho neighborhood before you heading to the airport.
• Scenic Drive: Explore the history and culture of the dynamic international city in the comfort of a double decker bus.
• City Landmarks: Travel through trendy South Beach, elegant Coral Gables, bustling downtown, eclectic Coconut Grove and historic Little Havana.
• Scheduled Transfer: See Miami’s most notable sights and neighborhoods before being conveniently escorted to the airport for your flight.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• This tour is designated for guests with domestic flights departing after 2:50 p.m. or international flights departing after 3:50 p.m. from MIA International Airport.
• This tour also accommodates guests with domestic flights departing after 3:50 p.m. or international flights departing after 4:50 p.m. from FLL International Airport.